Head of Neighbourhoods
The Head of Neighbourhood Services will lead and manage on the strategic planning, co-ordination and delivery of a comprehensive range of neighbourhood services for a large region, circa 20,000 homes across London & Essex. Implementing the Target Operation Model (TOM) and leading the cultural change within the region
- The ability to make sound decisions and think in a strategic and innovative way to improve service delivery
- Demonstrable housing management experience across the full range of disciplines
- Experience and awareness of community regeneration, community safety, tenancy management, leasehold management and resident inclusion
- Experience of liaison with statutory and voluntary organisations at a management level
- Substantial experience of providing effective customer focused service, preferably in a social housing setting. With a demonstrable track record of improving services and aligning services to meet to needs of the customer
- Experience of successful project management and leading multi-discipline teams
- Knowledge of housing legislation, regulation procedure and good practice
- Ability to take the initiative, be self-motivated, work flexibly and creatively under pressure and to short deadlines
- Intermediate level computer literacy in Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
- Ability to work out of office hours, whether to attend meetings or participate in emergency duty rotas.
- Degree level or equivalent.
Please note should you be successful, interviews will be held on Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th April 2019.