Head of Lettings
Home Worker - Flexible to travel to Stourbridge, Bristol & Cranfield offices
We are looking for a dynamic, collaborative and customer-focused Head of Lettings to join our team. This is an exciting, new role for the business, managing a newly established national lettings team. In this role you will be responsible for shaping service design ensuring efficient and effective delivery and positive customer experience, positioning Stonewater as a partner of choice to Local Authority stakeholders.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we're a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 32,000 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious,passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people's lives.
- Identify efficiencies and implement effective processes to reduce rent loss and void letting times.
- Manage the day to day operation and delivery of the service by managing a National Lettings team, ensuring that individual and team performance targets are met.
- Develop strong, collaborative and proactive working relationships with local authorities to meet shared goals of allocating homes and ensuring sustainable lettings.
- Maintain a full understanding of performance, working in partnership with different internal teams to overcome any blockages in performance, ensuring positive customer experience.
- Work with colleagues to shape service design maximising efficiency, customer satisfaction and reducing customer effort.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong stakeholder management and collaborative working skills with an ability to maintain relationships with local authorities and internal stakeholders.
- Strong experience of leading high performing, diverse teams within housing or a related sector and an understanding of ensuring staff engagement over dispersed locations.
- Able to motivate, drive and improve team performance,providing coaching support and personal development.
- Able to analyse, interpret and present performance data and business information.
- Able to shape, engineer and streamline customer centric, business processes.
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Current valid driving licence.
Appointment to this role will be subject a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- Flexible working (subject to business needs)
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more...
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Sales / Lettings Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Executive & Senior Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Senior management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol