Part time: 21 hours per week – flexible working pattern within office hours
Salary: c£24,000 per annum (full time equivalent c£40,000 per annum)
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that manages 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team, working closely with our Development department to provide financial appraisals, analysis and monitoring of the Group’s capital investment programmes.
What we are looking for
- You will be degree level educated (or equivalent), proficient in Excel and able to produce detailed and accurate statistical and numerical information.
- An understanding and knowledge of Social Housing is highly desirable.
- Previous experience using SDS Proval and Sequel or similar investment appraisal and monitoring software oHous
For more information on the role, please see the job description on our website.
Your salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities, discounts and pension scheme.
Annual Leave: 15.5 days (26 days full time equivalent) increasing with service + 1.5 days complimentary leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: From 6 April 2019, Hastoe’s employer contribution will be 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution 3%).
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please send your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com by 5pm on Sunday, 7 April 2019.
Interviews will be held at our Head Office, Kingston, on Monday, 15 April 2019.
For more information about the role or enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8973 0435.
This post is subject to background checks.