I am working with one of the UK's foremost housing associations and residential developers to recruit experienced Building Surveyors to join their existing Building Surveying team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced construction sector professional seeking to advance their career in an expanding business in an exciting time of growth.
£44,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits Package + Bonus
North and South London patches (multiple roles)
Essential skills and experience:
The role manages a range of improvement works, commissioning and managing a team of consultants to deliver site specific major works.
You will have a wide range of specialist skills including building surveying, project management and budgetary control. You will be a self-motivated, professional individual who is able to communicate and influence working with a wide range of stakeholders.
They a broad programme of projects and would welcome applicants who are working towards or have already achieved MRICs/ MCIOB.
- You will have excellent building surveying skills and knowledge of construction methods, building control, planning applications and contract law You will have experience of managing contractors and consultants to deliver within budgets and timescale Relevant construction and property, professional and academic qualifications are essential
In return for the above they will be offering a positive, inclusive, friendly, social and professional environment. They pride themselves on being a team and enjoy hard work and what they do.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a leading and expanding organization to gain invaluable experience within the field. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish further information, please submit your CV in Word format or call me 0207 478 2526 for a discussion
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Graduate / student £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Graduate / student £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Surveying Graduate / student £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technical services Graduate / student £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)