Planned Works Manager
Position: Planned Works Manager
Salary: Up to £39,000
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a permanent Planned Works Manager for a Housing organisation in Worcestershire. This role will be to oversee all works related to the organisations’ Kitchen and Bathrooms programme.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with the internal DLO in relation to risk assessments and recommendations throughout work been undertaken.
- Ensure all work that is carried out to a high standard and meets all set criteria and is within budget.
- Delivery of a successful Kitchen and Bathroom Programme including related electrical works.
- Work with the property coordinator to schedule site visits in a proactive manner to maximise efficiency.
- Carrying out other duties as and when required.
- Experience of working in the Affordable Housing industry.
- Ability to work with tenants and have a proactive customer facing mentality.
- Drive and enthusiasm to work proactively.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.