Head of Information Management
Now is an exciting time to join LiveWest, the largest housing provider in the South-West. We are a leading developer of affordable and social housing and from Cornwall to Gloucestershire, we are making a real difference for people and communities.
As well as owning more than 36,000 homes, we are developing 1,600 new homes each year, with ambitious plans to build 16,000 new homes over the next ten years.
We are looking for ways to enhance the way we operate, and an aspect of this will involve transforming how we manage data. As such, we are seeking a Head of Information Management to join us, working from our Exeter, Worle or Tolvaddon offices.
- Salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Discretionary annual organisational bonus
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Generous annual leave entitlement
This is an amazing opportunity to bring about cultural change and make a lasting impact with an organisation that’s building better neighbourhoods across the South-West.
You will join a welcoming, Agile-based environment where staff work across teams to find solutions, identify better ways of working and deliver exceptional services for their communities.
So, if you are looking for the chance to share your expertise and influence the way a pioneering organisation operates, we would love to hear from you.
As the Head of Information Management, you will lead the development and delivery of our information management strategy.
Currently, our data is well-managed in silos, but not at enterprise level – that is where you come in.
You will work with colleagues across the business to change attitudes towards how we use data and liaise with third party providers to develop a new information management solution for LiveWest.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver an Information Management Strategy for the organisation
- Lead the delivery of data staging, data warehouses and ETL processes using third party consultants and expertise
- Identify new technologies to drive our information management agenda and strategy
- Lead a virtual team to deliver process and data quality training for our people
To join us as the Head of Information Management, you will need:
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with managers to create positive business outcomes using business systems
- Strong experience of emerging technologies and Business Intelligence (BI) software
- Experience of the latest information management technology
- Previous experience of rolling out visualisation solutions
- Data governance and data quality management experience
- Project management experience
An IT and/or data related qualification would be beneficial, as would experience with Azure, AWS and SQL technologies.
Other organisations may call this role Head of IT, Head of Data Management, Senior Data Manager, Information Management Director, Senior BI Manager, Head of IT Operations or Head of Information Management & Governance.
Webrecruit and LiveWest are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to make a difference as our Head of Information Management, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Closing date:Tuesday, May 7, 2019