Performance and Insight Analyst
This post will help to build the business intelligence structure that will support the day to day management of services to customers via LGAH and organisations working on its behalf.
With excellent data management skills, the post-holder will help managers in our Operations department to use the necessary intelligence and insight in order to deliver the best possible results for customers.
The post-holder will be motivated by the opportunity to create the structure that the business uses from a blank page whilst being able to focus on the immediate range of activities which require completion in order to succeed. The post-holder will:
- Build and then manage the business intelligence model that delivers performance management data to teams regarding service delivery to customers.
- Support the Operations senior team in creating the data sources which are required to run services to customers and homes effectively.
- Support the procurement, mobilisation and ongoing management of contracted services across the organisation.
- Develop excellent working relationships with organisations that can support LGAH in building a comprehensive picture of intelligence and insight about its services and customers.
- Ensure the organisation is fully compliant with all legislation surrounding GDPR and consumer standards.
- Ensure policies and procedures are effective and up to date,using business assurance techniques to test these regularly.
- Help to develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and advise the business on best practice.
- Maintain excellent customer service standards, in line with Group expectations at all times.
- A level educated essential, desirable to be Degree educated or equivalent
- Ongoing evidence of a desire to learn and continue to develop knowledge and skills through learning and development.
- Evidence of developing business intelligence and performance management frameworks.
- Background in working with customer insight tools and helping teams to better meet the needs of customers.
- Strong data management skills, handling both a range and volume of data effectively.
- Interest and ideally experience in working with third parties to create meaningful intelligence and insight for businesses.
- Desirable to have experience in similar service and product sectors to the affordable housing sector.
- Acting efficiently and pro-actively within defined decision making processes
- Experience in using leading intelligence tools such as Microsoft Business Dynamics etc.
- A self-driven entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and opportunity
- A pro-active and creative approach to relationship-building and problem solving
- Decisive whilst working at a quick pace
- A focus on the customer and how your area of responsibility promotes the L&G brand.
We may consider homebased applicants for this role.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, 10% car allowance, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please contact Stacie Burnett, Resourcing Lead - Stacie.Burnett@landg.com for further information.