Clerk of Works
At emh Group, we are looking for 3 Clerk of Works to join our growing development team to ensure we build quality homes we can proud of.
These brand new roles will lead the quality process on-site and ensure very high standards are maintained in line with contractual requirements to deliver around 600 multi tenure new homes a year.
The ideal candidate
You will have experience in the building industry and experience as a Clerk of Works or similarly related activities within housing projects, involving new constructions and rehabilitation of properties.
Ideally you will have a trade background in the construction industry, Knowledge of modern methods of Construction and Renewable technologies along with excellent communication skills and the ability delivery exceptional quality control on site.
If this sounds like you, then please get in contact with us.
emh group is one of the largest providers of affordable homes and support services in the East Midlands. We pride ourselves in providing high quality homes and services that contribute to sustainable communities.
Our vision is to be the best social housing and care business in the country, leading the market as service provider and employer.
Our Values are important to us and we’re looking for people who can help live our Values of Integrity, Diversity, Openness, Accountability, Clarity and Excellence.
Our generous package includes:
Contributory pension scheme
Health cash plan – BHSF
34 days annual leave (including statutory days), increasing with length of service
A wide range of training and development opportunities (we are an Investors in People accredited organisation)
For further information please click on the links below:
Person Specification: https://emhgroup.s1.umbraco.io/media/3663/clerk-of-works-person-spec.pdf
- Student membership of the Institute of Clerk of Works via intermediate ICWCI course.
- LICWCI Membership or registered for a qualification at this level with one of the associated professional Institutes recognised for exempting qualifications.
- Undertaking to achieve accreditation as “Site Inspector (Construction)” under the Construction Skills Certification Scheme.
- NVQ/SVQ Level 4 in site inspection or HNC/HND in Building studies.
- MICWCI/FICWCI Qualified
- Corporate Membership by Examination of one of the associated professional institutes, recognised for exempting qualifications.
- CSCS accreditation as “Site Inspector (Construction)”
“We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application”
Closing Date: 18 April 2019
Interviews: first stage 30 April 2019 and second stage on 3 May 2019
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please click on the “apply” button and you will be redirected to the emh group recruitment website where you will be required to apply with a CV.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Partner £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Residential Development & Construction Partner £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Construction Partner £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Development / regeneration Partner £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire
- Health and safety Partner £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leicestershire