Contract Administrator - Planned Works
Contract Administrator – Planned Works
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.
The spot salary for this post is £22,310 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
The Role and Person
- 35 hours per week
This role is all about is all about providing expert advice and business support for internal and external customers in regard to our planned works programme, which improves our customers’ lives and enjoyment of their home.
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator with experience of all stages of programme delivery and working with service providers. In addition they will have the skills to produce and monitor performance management information to support successful contract delivery.
As a Contract Administrator – Planned Works, a typical day might include:
- Providing contract administration and process support to enable successful delivery of the planned works programme
- Assessing processes in place and ensure complete familiarisation with all key stages
- Spending time understanding the planned works programme together with the budget setting process and service delivery
- Producing and providing all programme and management information to internal and external colleagues
- Ensuring all documentation is stored appropriately
- Interacting with contract teams to ensure all valuations and invoices are provided in a timely fashion to meet finance requirements
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed and sent for payment in accordance with payment terms
- Updating the housing management system with all completed / uncompleted planned work so all our data is accurate for future planned programmes
- Producing and monitoring contractor performance and customer satisfaction in timely manner
- Analysing reports and performance data to ensure all stages of the process and contractors are performing
- Recommending areas of improvement where processes and ways of working can be bettered
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 1 Month