Contract Administrator - Voids / Repairs
Contract Administrator– Voids / Repairs
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.
The spot salary for this post is £22,310 per annum (pro rata) for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
The Role and Person
- 17.5 hours per week
This role is all about is all about providing expert advice and business support for internal and external customers in regard to our repair and voids services which improve the quality of our homes and our customers’ enjoyment of their home.
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator with experience of repairs and voids contract delivery. In addition they will have the skills to produce and monitor performance management information to support successful contract delivery.
As a Contract Administrator – Voids/Repairs, a typical day might include:
- Providing contract administration and process support to enable successful delivery of our voids and repairs service
- Assessing processes in place and ensure complete familiarisation with all key stages
- Spending time understanding voids and repairs together with the budget setting processes and delivery
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective delivery of a void management process that supports our lettings process
- Assisting in ensuring residents receive a responsive, high quality day to day repairs and maintenance service that meets their expectations, offers good value for money and meets all related key performance indicators, including an out of hours service
- Interacting with contract teams to ensure all valuations and invoices are provided in a timely fashion to meet finance requirements
- Ensuring all payment certificates have been validated and are sent to the contractors in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed and sent for payment in accordance with payment terms
- Ensuring that all certification for void works are held and stored and the housing management system and void tracker are updated
- Producing and monitoring contractor performance and customer satisfaction in a timely manner
- Analysing reports and performance data to ensure all stages of the process and contractors are performing
- Assisting in production of future years’ budgets taking into account trends and ensure accuracy
- Recommending areas of improvement where processes and ways of working can be bettered
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 1 Month