Customer Partnership Manager
Customer Partnership Manager
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.
The spot salary for this post is £41,820 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
£1,250 per annum paid monthly (subject to TAX and NI deductions, non-pensionable)
The Role and Person
- 35 hours
Your core role and focus is all about delivering a fantastic customer experience. You will lead and inspire colleagues to ensuring that our proactive approach to tenancy sustainment and customer care is fully embedded within our business. You will provide specialist expertise, lead on complex cases and challenging situations. You will build strong relationships with agencies within your communities. We want our people and our customers to be proud of the services and homes we provide and you have a key part to play in this.
As a Customer Partnership Manager, a typical day might include:
- Owning and delivering the Accent Partnership service offer, continuously improving our customer experience through the meaningful engagement of customers and colleagues
- Leadership of our team of mobile, multi-skilled, specialists inspiring them to provide an excellent customer experience, first time every time
- Bringing our values to life through providing direction, coaching, support, empowerment and development to your teams to enable them to flourish and succeed
- Ensuring that we fully comply within the regulations and consumer standards and that matters are dealt with professionally and promptly across and beyond your area of influence.
- Ensuring our customers and our people are safe in all aspects and providing reassurance and guidance to others in how we deal with safety matters
- Supporting and advising our vulnerable customers who are unable to maintain their homes, making sure that our Customer Partners work collaboratively to get the best outcomes for our customers
- Being the all-seeing, all knowledgeable expert in all things customer experience including tenancy management, customer care visits, tenancy sustainment, ASB and complex (multi agency) case management • Managing the Accent purse within your area of influence, delegating budget responsibility to your team and ensuring value for money is delivered, showing our customers how much their money means to us • Build partnerships and networks with external stakeholders and represent Accent at local community forums/groups. Work with local agencies to combat instances of anti-social behaviour
- Creating engaging and insightful reports about customer satisfaction, home audits, ASB cases and other performance measures in order to aid decision making and ensure your resources are focused in the right areas
- Creating superb places for customers to live that match the Accent expectation through fantastic management of communal facilities Being the all-seeing, all knowledgeable expert in all things customer experience including tenancy management, customer care visits, tenancy sustainment, ASB and complex (multi agency) case management
- Managing the Accent purse within your area of influence, delegating budget responsibility to your team and ensuring value for money is delivered, showing our customers how much their money means to us
- Build partnerships and networks with external stakeholders and represent Accent at local community forums/groups. Work with local agencies to combat instances of anti-social behaviour
- A brilliantly positive leader and team player, able to build trust and respect
- Passionate about putting customers and community at the heart of all you do, and about inspiring others to do the same
- Demonstrable expert knowledge across a broad spectrum of key customer experience areas
- Confidence and gravitas to be the “voice of the customer”, asking tough questions and ensuring decisions deliver great outcomes
- Someone who develops and shares skills, experience and knowledge
- A consistently high performer who thrives on challenges, leads and inspires
- An Inspiring and dynamic communicator, able to present with energy and confidence
- An agile mind set, recognising problems as an invigorating challenge and working diligently to achieve a positive outcome
- Experience of successfully managing a group of dispersed and multi-disciplinary staff
- Open, honest and take ownership and delivery of situations
- A keen eye to value for money and able to deliver
- Relevant professional qualifications and experience
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use
The Added Extras
- Sector knowledge would be useful, whilst not essential. A strong people focus is what we are looking for.
- You’ll be adept at change, having got hands on experience living and breathing new ways of working and knowing how to bring your colleagues along for the experience
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 2 Months