Homes Marketing Officer
Homes Marketing Officer
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.
The spot salary for this post is £22,130 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
The Role and Person
- 35 hours
Your core role and focus is all about delivering a fantastic customer experience. You will embrace our proactive approach to lettings and allocations, and ensure customer Homes Marketing Officer Homes Marketing Team leader No direct line management responsibility 2 care is fully embedded within our business. We want our people and our customers to be proud of the services and homes we provide and you have a key part to play in this.
As a Homes Marketing Officer, a typical day might include
- Working with Accent colleagues and contractors to ensure that our homes are let sustainably to people in housing need
- Utilising the benefits of Accent’s Let’s Move software to ensure the smooth operation of our lettings and allocations process
- Liaising with local authority and other partners to ensure the effective operation of choice-based lettings schemes, where we take part in them
- Dealing with our contractors to ensure our homes are made safe and ready to let as quickly as possible to the Accent standard and beyond
- Delivering creative solutions in order to let those properties that are proving more difficult to let, including effective use of void enhancement budgets
- Engaging with potential new customers so that the Accent/customer relationship sets off on a strong footing, positively creating trust in the Accent brand. so that we deliver on our vision of With You for Your Journey
- Bringing our values to life through all of your interactions with our customers, potential customers and with our colleagues and contractors
- Managing the Accent purse within your area of influence, ensuring value for money is delivered, showing our customers how much their money means to us
The must haves
- Passionate about customer care and wellbeing, and inspiring others to do the same to support them throughout their journey with Accent
- Curious, creative and innovative in problem solving, in delivering successful outcomes for the customer
- Commitment to the development of their own skill, experience and knowledge
- A consistently high performer who thrives on challenges and seeks to inspire both customers and colleagues everyday
- A brilliantly positive team player, who will be committed to delivering excellence
- Accountable, open and honest. Taking ownership of situations from beginning to end to ensure the best possible outcome for our customers
- Driven to succeed in all Key Performance Indicators that you are responsible for
- Fantastic relationship skills which enables you to build rapport with customers and all other stakeholders
The added extras
- Although a Housing background is not essential for this role, you will need to
- have a clear understanding of customer service and have proven customer
- experience skills
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 1 Month