Asset Investment Manager
Position: Asset Reinvestment Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £41,000
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a permanent Asset Investment Manager for a Housing organisation in South Yorkshire. This role will be to administer all works related to the planned and cyclical maintenance programmes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead on the procurement, management and delivery of relevant contracts.
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard, meets all set criteria and is within budget.
- Prepare budgets for annual investment based on stock data and the organisations aims.
- Manage the day to day running of the asset investment team.
- Lead on the delivery of excellent customer service related to ongoing investment works.
- Experience of working in the Affordable Housing industry.
- Ability to work with tenants and have a proactive customer facing mentality.
- Experience of leading a successful investment programme.
- Drive and enthusiasm to work proactively.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Technical services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield