Senior Building Surveyor
Position: Senior Building Surveyor
Rate: Up to £36,000
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Building Surveyor for a Housing Provider in Shropshire. This role will be to sit within the responsive repairs team and manage the more complex repairs cases through to resolution.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide in depth technical building pathology and surveying guidance to the responsive maintenance team.
- Undertake complex technical inspections, providing appropriate solutions and manage any works arising through to completion.
- Ensure that a high quality and cost effective service is provided to the organisations customers.
- Undertake CDM and risk assessments for appropriate projects.
- Prepare tenders and manage contracts related to the Responsive and Void repairs as required.
- Experience of working within the affordable housing sector.
- Ideally RICS or CIOB qualified (student or associate memberships will be considered).
- A strong knowledge of building pathology is a must.
- Drive and enthusiasm to work proactively.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.