Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Fixed Term Contract until 31 March 2021
Freeland Drive, Glasgow
£27,747 per annum
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a project team who will manage and deliver the installation and testing of smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms in occupied properties throughout Scotland. Full support and training will be provided and although challenging, the role is equally rewarding and individual effort is recognised.
The role of Project Coordinator will include:
- Maintaining, improving and monitoring effective administrative systems and optimising team resources and efficient work stream planning to support the team
- Ensuring the effective delivery of high quality services to satisfy the needs and expectations of current and future residents
- Ensuring the accurate and timely collection of information and analysing data concerning the fire safety project to ensure regulatory standards are met
- Identifying any shortfalls in service delivery and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately, including investigating and responding to complaints
- Supporting the management and maintenance of relationships with internal and external stakeholders, residents, managers and colleagues
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience of providing senior administrative support to management
- Proven experience of leading a frontline service operation
- Knowledge of material control and management is desirable
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Packages (Work, Excel & PowerPoint) with the ability to produce statistical information
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation would be desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to respond effectively and manage queries
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively in order to meet deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 21 April 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Glasgow
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Glasgow
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Glasgow
- Maintenance / Repair Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Glasgow
- Residential Development & Construction Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Glasgow