Head of Development (Delivery)
Head of Development (Delivery)
Who are Accent?
We own almost 22,000 houses across the north, east and south of the country.
They are home to over 35,000 customers. We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality homes, affordably. Whatever their housing need, whether family, single, older or more vulnerable – our customers come first. They are always at the very heart of our business.
If you feel great about putting customers first, then we feel great about you joining the Accent team.
And we are a team. We live and breathe our values – we are smart, we are driven, we are caring and we are energetic – are you? If you can do what’s right and challenge what you think is wrong, relish the opportunity to work with some fabulous colleagues to improve the customer experience and make sure we keep to our promises, then you are the person we are looking for.
Come and join us and start your own journey with Accent. We aim to be number one, and you could help us get there.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.
The spot salary for this post is £66,635 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
£5,000 per annum paid monthly (subject to TAX and NI deductions, non-pensionable)
The Role and Person
- 35 hours
It is an exciting time to join the Accent Group and our growing Development and Growth team!
Accent have a new and exciting opportunity for a Head of Development (Delivery) role to provide operational leadership to the Group’s affordable development delivery team. As an inspirational leader, you will enthuse and motivate others to embed a strong customer focused culture and be committed to customer experience and satisfaction.
As a member of the Accent Leadership Team and working alongside the Land and Planning Directors you will lead on the effective delivery of the affordable housing development programme. Ensuring that our development pipeline is delivered to meet our ambitious Corporate Plan and Homes England targets and in line with our Financial Plan assumptions.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual with a successful track record of delivering affordable housing development programmes. Experience of affordable housing development projects and continuous improvement in service provision is essential.
The successful candidate will have excellent stakeholder relationship management skills and the ability to empower the team to create great homes and strong communities.
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 3 Months
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Peterborough
- Development / regeneration Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Peterborough
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Peterborough
- Senior management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Peterborough