Northampton Partnership Homes is looking to appoint a Construction Manager to deliver and grow its house building programme. You will deliver a portfolio of 200 new homes per year ranging in size from small garage sites to larger regeneration projects including general needs housing and supported housing schemes. You will lead a dedicated and talented Development Team and work collaboratively with our design team and framework of contractors.
We are looking for someone who has experience in managing multiple new build schemes, has robust technical knowledge and is a strong negotiator. You will be working alongside a fun, energetic and hardworking bunch of people who are keen to make a difference and a significant contribution to housing and regeneration in Northampton.
- Salary: £45,336 - £52,088 (depending on experience)
- Working hours: 37
- Holiday: 26 days plus bank holidays, rising to 31 after 5 years service.
- LGPS career average pension scheme
If you would like further details please contact:
Helen Town (Assistant Director: Asset Management and Development)
email@example.com 07757 312733
To apply please submit your current CV and supporting letter.
Interviews will take place week commencing 6th May 2019
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Planning Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire