Executive Director - Customer Service Transformation & Business Support
Join our executive team to be at the heart of delivering a strategic vision for housing, wellbeing and place across Solihull.
We operate in a vibrant region, with a strong sense of community and a diverse population proﬁle. This new role will take the lead in ensuring that SCH is well positioned to deliver high quality and responsive customer services. The portfolio of responsibility includes people, systems and data, bringing those crucial elements together to help the leadership team establish a customer-centric organisational culture. We want to take a transformational approach with our 270 staff, for our 10,000+ customers, recognising that this is about step-change and not just further incremental improvement.
As such we need our new Executive Director to bring enthusiasm, creativity and tenacity. Your senior track record will evidence successful delivery of change in a service setting. Combined with a coaching and inclusive leadership style, you will appreciate the importance of relationship management, particularly with our strategic Council partner.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by contacting Bill Barkworth at Campbell Tickell on 07706 369 273 or 020 3434 0990 for an informal discussion, and you can download an information pack at www.campbelltickell.com/jobs/
Closes: Friday 3rd May 2019, 12noon
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Policy / Strategy Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham