Neighbourhoods Team Leader
Contract Type: Fixed Term up to 12 months or a secondment if your current employer agrees to the proposal
Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 per annum, plus £2500 Car Allowance
Hours of Work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Generous benefits: 25 days leave, plus bank holidays, Occupational Pension Scheme, Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead the Neighbourhoods Team. Reporting to the Neighbourhood Services Manager, this role is critical in shaping future service delivery whilst working to help LYHA deliver its corporate goals and make a real impact locally.
Do you have:
- Comprehensive up to date working knowledge in all areas of Neighbourhood/Housing Management
- Experience of leading, performance managing and motivating a team to deliver agreed targets
- Experience of working cooperatively with others, sharing ideas and developing effective relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
- Enthusiasm and motivation to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, continually developing and improving services to achieve this.
Yes? Then this is the opportunity for you. You can apply your experience, have a chance to work with some great colleagues and be part of a team that has set some ambitious goals for the future.
In return we will provide you the opportunity to:
- Be part of the Wider Leadership Team, working to deliver the organisational objectives
- Manage and develop the Neighbourhoods Team and drive performance
- Give you experience of working in a highly ambitious Housing Association
- Support you with your career development
Who are we?
Leeds & Yorkshire Housing Association (LYHA) is a small and forward-thinking housing association that manages over 1,500 homes across Yorkshire. Most of these homes are in the Leeds area, but we also manage properties in Barnsley, Settle, Whitby, Scarborough and Mirfield. These range from studio apartments to four-bedroom houses and from period properties to new builds and estates.
We are committed to helping address the housing crisis. We have an ambitious new-build strategy in place and over the last two years have increased our portfolio by 15%. In 2017/18 we built 90 new homes and are building another 46 this year. Our focus is primarily on affordable rented homes and we have also begun to deliver a small number of shared ownership properties as well.
We aim to be an Employer of Choice by offering attractive terms and conditions, a thorough induction and plenty of opportunities to learn on the job or through training. We positively welcome and support diversity in our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A recruitment pack for this position can be found below. To apply, please submit an up to date CV and Covering letter below.