Contract Type: Fixed Term up to 12 months
Salary: £32,583 to £36,203 per annum, plus £2500 Car Allowance
Hours of Work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Generous benefits: 25 days leave, plus bank holidays, Occupational Pension Scheme, Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
We a looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager who will strengthen the delivery of day to day contracting services for Repairs, Voids, Cyclical and Planned Maintenance contracts. The focus of this role will be to improve contractor performance and contractor efficiencies whilst leading on a range of planned and cyclical programmes.
To be right for this vacancy, you must have:
- A relevant property related qualification or the equivalent experience of working in maintenance services
- A proven track record, delivering outstanding results and contributing to the success of your organisation
- An approach to work that shows a dynamic nature, a can do attitude and experience of a hands on role
- The right behaviours and the capability to be a strong leader with clear customer focus and a positive can do attitude
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
In return we will provide you the opportunity to:
- Be part of the Wider Leadership Team, working to deliver the organisational objectives
- Manage and develop the Property Surveyors and drive performance
- Give you experience of working in a highly ambitious Housing Association
- Support you with your career development
Who are we?
Leeds & Yorkshire Housing Association (LYHA) is a small and forward-thinking housing association that manages over 1,500 homes across Yorkshire. Most of these homes are in the Leeds area, but we also manage properties in Barnsley, Settle, Whitby, Scarborough and Mirfield. These range from studio apartments to four-bedroom houses and from period properties to new builds and estates.
We are committed to helping address the housing crisis. We have an ambitious new-build strategy in place and over the last two years have increased our portfolio by 15%. In 2017/18 we built 90 new homes and are building another 46 this year. Our focus is primarily on affordable rented homes and we have also begun to deliver a small number of shared ownership properties as well.
We aim to be an Employer of Choice by offering attractive terms and conditions, a thorough induction and plenty of opportunities to learn on the job or through training. We positively welcome and support diversity in our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A Job Pack for this position can be found below. To apply, please upload an up to date CV and covering letter below.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leeds
- Asset management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leeds
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leeds
- Procurement Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leeds
- Project management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Leeds