Team Leader - Housing Management
The Team Leader – Housing Management Services reports to the Executive Manager - Housing and is a member of the service management team. The Team Leader provides information and advice to the Executive Manager to support service and directorate decision taking and the provision of support to Elected Members in determining the Council’s overall strategic objectives and priorities.
A relocation package does apply to this post. We will pay interview expenses from within the UK.
For further information please visit: www.shetland.gov.uk
Salary is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,157 per annum.
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Anita Jamieson,
Executive Manager, on 01595 744363 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call
All applications must be made via www.myjobscotland.gov.uk Ref SIC03371.
Closing date: Thursday 25 April 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage Remote and Flexible Working. For more information about living and working in Shetland visit
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Shetland
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Shetland
- Tenant services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Shetland
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Shetland
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Shetland