Director of Technology and Transformation
Could you lead and inspire our organisation to transform the business and deliver our strategic goals?
Our vision is to be a digital enterprise – transformation enabled by technology to deliver benefits for our residents and staff. Our plans will use innovative technologies to improve our online services and fully automate our processes making it easy for residents to access our services and our staff to deliver them.
Following the retirement of our Director of Technology and Transformation we are looking for an exceptional strategic thinker to join our Leadership Team and deliver first class technology enabled change, who will;
- Provide valuable insight about relevant emerging technology and how innovation and disruption can benefit the business
- Establish and execute the technology strategy and transformation roadmap and ensure our technology services are cost effective and act as business enablers.
- Deliver excellent technology services and robust governance
- Drive a culture of innovation through technology whilst demonstrating value for money and best use of resources.
- Have excellent influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to inspire and lead teams and manage change
You will have a proven track record of leading and managing technology enabled transformation initiatives in a complex and dynamic environment with a customer focused lens. You’ll be able to demonstrate experience of technology strategic planning and the delivery of excellent Technology services. Housing experience is desirable but not essential.
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne
- IT Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne
- Policy / Strategy Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne
- Senior management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Sittingbourne