Customer Services Advisor
We are looking for a new Customer Advisor who must be able to demonstrate:
- Passion for providing a great customer service, as the first point of contact and someone who loves working with people
- Natural ability to empathise with customers
- Enjoys finding solutions to problems and will take ownership of customer contact to try and find effective outcomes.
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Motivated to deliver a first class service to all our customers and to continually improve these services
You will join our team of small but energetic Customer Services Team and will be the first point of contact for our customers, taking and making calls but also dealing with our customers face to face and supporting us with our digital agenda and increasing opportunities for customers to engage with us digitally. You will be the face and voice of LYHA; dealing with repairs, lettings, queries about and taking payments as well as supporting other colleagues and departments. No day is the same which makes this role really engaging and rewarding. We value people with the right skills and behaviours above everything else.
In return, we will provide you the opportunity to:
- Develop personally and professionally- getting a chance to work with and across all levels of the organisation
- Work in a team with the key responsibility of delivering customer services that makes a positive impact on people and communities
- Give you experience of working in a highly ambitious and dynamic Housing Association
- Support a work life balance with flexible working and family friendly policies
This is an opportunity to apply your experience, a chance to work with some great colleagues and be part of a team that has set some ambitious goals for the future. This role is perfect for someone who loves variety and challenge. We work as One LYHA: a combination of great colleagues all committed to being the best we can be.
LYHA is committed to equality of opportunity in employment for all its employees and to developing work practices and policies that support employees to achieve a work-life balance. One of our aims is to be an Employer of Choice. By offering a desirable working environment, with a professional approach to our service provision supported by attractive terms and conditions. We positively welcome and support diversity in our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.