Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Lancaster Way, Ely
£23,744 per annum (rising to £24,994 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
Salary and Terms and conditions review to be implemented June 2019
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
As a Reinvestment Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering, coordinating, improving, maintaining and monitoring effective and efficient administrative systems to support the delivery of services for the Regional Reinvestment Team. The ideal candidate will have a background in a building or surveying environment but more important than that is your ability to organise work effectively and meet conflicting deadlines.
The role of Reinvestment Coordinator will include:
- Supporting the Regional Reinvestment Team by ensuring accurate and timely information is collected, collated, analysed and interpreted to ensure regulatory and other standards are continuously met
- Delivering, coordinating, improving, maintaining and monitoring effective and efficient administrative systems to support the Regional Reinvestment Team
- Supporting the management and maintenance of relationships with internal and external stakeholders, residents and contractors
- Identify any shortfalls in service delivery, ensuring they are dealt with appropriately including investigating and responding to complaints in a professional manner
- Coordinating and planning all team tasks to support the delivery of team targets including fire risk assessments, stock condition surveys and other property inspections
- Raising orders and paying invoices for the East and Rochford reinvestment and cyclical programmes
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience in a similar role, providing administrative support to senior management
- Experience in raising purchase orders and paying invoices using SAP or a similar software
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently, together with experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workload
- Knowledge of producing quality compliance and statistical information
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Basic negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (or similar)
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 25 April 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ely
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ely
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ely
- Maintenance / Repair Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ely
- Other Housing jobs Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent in Ely