Brunelcare is a charity providing high quality housing, care and support for older people in the South West. For 75 years we have been at the forefront of developing ways for people to stay as independent as possible, creating great communities to live, work and enjoy being in. The charity consists of three divisions – Community Services, Care Homes and Housing – and has a turnover of over £33million, employing around 1,100 staff.
The last 12 months has seen a refreshment of our Trustee group, including a new Chair, and this year will see us developing our new 5 year strategy covering 2020-2025. Our Care services continue to be recognised as high quality and we have a healthy financial position across the organisation. We are also investing significantly in an ongoing programme of improvement within our housing division.
As our new Chief Executive, key areas of focus will include:
- Working with our Trustees and senior managers to develop and deliver a compelling new strategy that will nurture and build on our commitment to provide the best level of care, whilst also focusing on innovation, growth and financial sustainability.
- Being a highly visible, compassionate and inspiring leader for our committed staff, ensuring that as an organisation we offer a great environment and the necessary resources for them to continue to deliver excellent care and support
- Championing the interests of the older people we work with, raising the profile of our work externally, acting as our spokesperson, forging new partnerships and being a persuasive advocate for older people’s services.
- Continuing our robust approach to quality, compliance and safety, working closely with our regulators to ensure we meet their requirements and driving forwards improvements where needed
We are looking for an inspirational leader with a passion for delivering excellent services. An inclusive and compassionate manager, you will also need strong commercial acumen and the ability to drive through change where it enhances our scope to deliver better services. Senior leadership experience within an organisation delivering regulated, safety-critical services to the public would be required, ideally within housing, care or a related environment.
For an information pack including details of how to apply, please contact James Stephens at Morgan Law by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 0207 747 4943. Closing Date for applications will be midnight on Monday 29th April.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Corporate Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in City of Bristol