Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £80 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year.
Once our houses are built, they are let to people who cannot afford to buy or rent at full market values. The majority of our properties are offered to people on local authority housing lists to rent. We also manage homes to let at intermediate rents, for people saving for a deposit, and shared ownership homes, which help people make their first step on the housing ladder.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Coordinator to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
The Repairs Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of a professional customer focused front line service for Hightown`s internal and external customers and visitors to Hightown House in the delivery of the responsive repairs service.
The successful candidate will take repairs requests from residents and site staff, place orders with approved contractors, update the property database, assist with the processing of contractors invoices, administer the raising of tickets for the Estate Quality Inspectors.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
Pay and rewards
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £22,695 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Free on-site gym
To apply please visit :- www.hightownha.org.uk/careers and complete an application form.
Closing date: Sunday 28th April 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 8th May 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead