Supported Housing Specialist

Onward Homes
Fixed Point Salary (£26,500 - £28,000)
12 Apr 2019
26 Apr 2019
Full Time
Organisation Type
Housing association / RP

Onward Homes is one of the largest registered providers of social housing in the North West, with 35,000 properties across the region.

We believe that everyone deserves a place to call their own, which is why we’re committed to building 400 new homes each year. We do more than just provide a roof over our customers’ heads, we’re here to make a real difference.

In addition to creating positive spaces for our customers we continuously strive to create a positive and progressive workspace to enable our colleagues to achieve their full potential.

We are looking for a Supported Housing Specialist (1 post) to join our Health and Wellbeing Team.

Reporting to the Supported Housing Team Leader, you will deliver a specialist Wellbeing / Supported Housing service to all our vulnerable customers across the organisation working collaboratively with our Neighbourhoods Teams to ensure a high level of customer service. 

You will develop and deliver bespoke supported housing /wellbeing services to individual neighbourhoods based on the neighbourhood plans, whilst working with partner agents to ensure that all housing management issues are dealt with in a professional manner and ensure that management agreement responsibilities are met by partner agents and our organisation. 

Working collaboratively with colleagues in our Neighbourhoods, you will contribute to the neighbourhood plans and work to achieve targets as set in each neighbourhood,  you will also have the ability to liaise with a range of internal and external partners, experience of providing a supported housing service to vulnerable tenants and a commitment to sustaining tenancies wherever possible

It is essential you have experience of delivering wellbeing services & housing management functions. whilst also having the ability to forge links with local partner agencies. 

It is essential you are educated to GCSE Level or equivalent qualification / relevant Housing experience and have a full UK driving license.