Programme and Performance Analyst
Based: Catford, London SE6
Closing date: 24 May, 2019
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious and growing business managing over 18,000 homes in an ever changing and increasingly complex environment. We are a not-for-profit organisation committed to consistently delivering an excellent and reliable resident experience whilst leading the borough’s first council housing development in 30 years.
We have ambitious targets to achieve in tackling the housing crisis and meeting the Lewisham Mayor’s aim of building 1,000 new homes by 2022.
To help meet these ambitious plans we are expanding our Development Team and are looking for people who can be both strategic and hands on, help role model our values and can work collaboratively with our staff, customers and stakeholders.
We are looking for a Programme and Performance Analyst to work on new complex residential-led mixed-use developments.
You will need:
- Excellent IT skills including MS Project or similar
- Proven project management skills
- Programme Management experience
- Report writing, data research, interpretation and analysis experience
- Team working and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Educated to A-level or degree standard or equivalent.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan to help you travel to work
- Generous annual holiday, starting at 26 days a year
- Interest-free bike or computer loans
- Discounts through partners for redecorating your home
- Discounts at local shops and cafes
- Social events and activities throughout the year
We can be reached by trains directly from Waterloo, London Bridge, and King's Cross St. Pancras.
To apply for the role
Please email your CV to our recruitment partners Ocean Edge Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 24 May, 2019.
Interviews will be held on 31st May or 7th June, 2019.
To download a recruitment pack containing more details about the role and a full job description please visit https://oceanedge.biz/lewisham/
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please contact Philip Foster on email@example.com or call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- IT Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)