Design and Technical Manager
2 days left
- Organisation Type
Based: Catford, London SE6
Closing date: 24 May, 2019
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious and growing business managing over 18,000 homes in an ever changing and increasingly complex environment. We are a not-for-profit organisation committed to consistently delivering an excellent and reliable resident experience whilst leading the borough’s first council housing development in 30 years.
We have ambitious targets to achieve in tackling the housing crisis and meeting the Lewisham Mayor’s aim of building 1,000 new homes by 2022.
To help meet these ambitious plans we are expanding our Development Team and are looking for people who can be both strategic and hands on, help role model our values and can work collaboratively with our staff, customers and stakeholders.
We are looking for a Design and Technical Manager to work on new complex residential-led mixed-use developments.
You will need:
- Experience of working with client groups and design and construction teams.
- Experience of residential development - environmental, structural, design, town planning.
- Innovative and solution focused approach.
- Understanding of public procurement processes.
- Experience of working with contractors and consultants.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- To act in an advisory role for the Development Team – on design, planning, value engineering and technical and planning advice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to challenge and support internally and externally.
- Good IT skills.
- Educated to degree level with a relevant qualification.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan to help you travel to work
- Generous annual holiday, starting at 26 days a year
- Interest-free bike or computer loans
- Discounts through partners for redecorating your home
- Discounts at local shops and cafes
- Social events and activities throughout the year
We can be reached by trains directly from Waterloo, London Bridge, and King's Cross St. Pancras.
To apply for the role
Please email your CV to our recruitment partners Ocean Edge Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 24 May 2019.
Interviews will be held on 31st May or 7th June, 2019.
To download a recruitment pack containing more details about the role and a full job description please visit https://oceanedge.biz/lewisham/
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please contact Philip Foster on email@example.com or call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Design and Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Design Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)