Director of Property Services
For over a century, as the UK’s foremost Veterans Housing Charity, we have provided housing assistance to ex-Service people and their dependants and tailored housing solutions to suit the individual needs of severely wounded and disabled Veterans.
Today we have over 1,500 properties throughout the UK located in over 50 different local authorities and recent new developments have seen our housing stock grow even further. Our next strategic ambition, following this recent growth, is to invest in the refurbishment and improvement of our existing homes.
In this new role we are looking for an outstanding and talented property professional to join us to lead in delivering high quality property and asset management services to our residents and service users. You will be responsible for defining and implementing the property and asset management strategy and taking the lead on property compliance, and delivery of all maintenance services.
Ideally with a housing background you will have a track record of successfully leading a multi-disciplinary property services team as well as modelling and fostering a collaborative approach across all housing operations.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by contacting Bill Barkworth at Campbell Tickell on 07706 369 273 or 020 3434 0990.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Asset management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey