PHA Homes is a general needs housing provider which provides high quality social housing in an area of high demand. We currently own and manage around 340 properties.
Our office is in Petersfield, but we also have properties in Alton, Havant and in the villages around Petersfield. We are financially sound, well managed and are a developing organisation, positioned to grow and consider diversifying our services.
We have recently reviewed our business plan and therefore our future strategic priorities.
As a result, we are now seeking to ensure a balance of skills and experience on the Board to support our strategic objectives moving forward. We wish to appoint suitably qualified and experienced Board members who will actively contribute their skills and experience with enthusiasm to enhance the services we provide.
We are looking for people who have the capability to operate effectively at a strategic level and have the time, passion and commitment to become a member of our Board.
We need Board members who can steer the organisation, supported by sound judgement and governance experience. There is more than one vacancy. We particularly wish to attract people who bring additional skills in the following areas:
- Knowledge and experience of asset management within the social housing sector
- Knowledge and experience of resident services, tenancy management or other relevant social housing sector experience
If you can offer skills and experience in one or both of the above areas, have empathy with our charitable aims and can work collaboratively in a team, we would like to hear from you.
The roles are remunerated with meetings of the Board held quarterly on Wednesday evenings in Petersfield. In addition, there is an annual business planning meeting held in July which is during the daytime
Board members may be involved with other board matters and committees throughout the year including the Annual General Meeting.
For more information contact Denise Rajchel, the Chief Executive on 01730 263589 or by email email@example.com
You may also want to visit our website for more information about PHA Homes: http://www.phahomes.co.uk/
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 10th May 2019 at 4 p.m.
Equal opportunities. PHA Homes is committed to equality and diversity. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, however we particularly welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities, who are currently underrepresented on our Board.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Petersfield
- Housing / neighbourhood management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Petersfield
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Petersfield
- Policy / Strategy Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Petersfield
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Petersfield