Income Recovery Administrator
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support. We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £80 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year.
Working as part of the Income Recovery team, you will provide a highly professional, customer-focused, income recovery service to Hightown`s residents.
The successful candidate will monitor rent accounts, ensuring appropriate action is taken to deal with arrears of rent and charges, minimising current tenant debt and meeting Hightown`s income collection targets. Knowledge and understanding of welfare benefits is desirable, with a background gained in debt recovery essential.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £22,695 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
Appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory reference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Closing date: Monday 29th April 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 7th May 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Revenues / benefits Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Sales / Lettings Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire