Functional Support Analyst (Finance AX)
Salary & Location: Croydon - £40,020 - £47,080
We're looking for an exceptional Functional Support Analyst to support the Team Leader in the delivery of a seamless IT customer service.
About the Role
The Functional Support Analyst will ensure that services and applications within the Clarion estate are correctly administered and maintained in accordance with the supplier's instructions and IT departmental standards. The post holder will be responsible for learning and applying specialised business knowledge to the configuration, maintenance, management and support of the application estate. Specialist knowledge and skills must be proactively kept up to date to ensure that smooth operation, high performing support services, and change activity continues to be performed at the professional level befitting of the service importance.
You'll need to be competent in the configuration of and have a solid understanding of the Microsoft platform. You'll also have a full appreciation of the data flow paths and interfacing touchpoints along the business processes which may involve other technologies and platforms. You'll also have experience of supporting finance systems or a demonstrable knowledge of finance as this role will involve liaising with Finance teams and supporting their use of IT application systems.
Excellent analytical, data interpretation, problem solving, stakeholder engagement, numeracy and communication skills are vital in this role. We are also looking for the below experience;-
- Focused on customer service, with good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience and an appreciation of operating within a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrable experience of working to shifting priorities in a complex and busy change environment
- Experience of using, supporting and maintaining a wide range of core business applications and finance systems.
- Experience of working within an SLA's driven environment for a 2nd/3rd line support team, working with various Service Management processes including Incident, Request, Change and Problem Management
- A good breadth of knowledge across different specialisms within the industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE & Finance and Operations) an advantage.
Closing Date: Monday 30th April 2019 at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the role profile and click the 'Apply' button below.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.