Neighbourhood Investment Officer
Are you an experienced in project management and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
About the role
We are recruiting for a Neighbourhood Investment Officer to join our community Investment team. Some of the role's duties are below;-
- Assist NI Manager with review of current delivery (incl. understanding gaps in current provision) and agree new priorities for project development
- Developing a portfolio of potential partnerships across agreed areas
- Supporting the replication of existing delivery models (e.g. Community Ambassador Programme) in targeted areas
- Profile local stakeholder groups and attend key forum meetings with a view to promoting the CI Clarion offer influencing local agendas and identifying potential partnerships
- Assist NI Manager with enabling a cross-CI regional approach
You will have previous experience and expertise in the Neighbourhood Investment sector gained from working in a similar role. We are also looking for the below skill set;-
- Comfortable working remotely from the team, and acting as a self-starter with a can-do, problem-solving attitude
- Personal integrity and a proven ability and desire to collaborate with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, tailored to a range of audiences
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
If you feel your attributes and skill set match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
Closing Date: 1st May 2019 at Midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the role profile and click the 'Apply' button below.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
A charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over 10 years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Clarion Futures will:
- Support 4,000 people into work and training
- Provide 250 high quality apprenticeships
- Give 3,000 residents free debt advice and provide over 2,000 affordable loans to residents
- Assist 15,000 young people to make a better start in life.
Clarion Futures is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a property development company and a repairs and maintenance service.
Transforming lives and communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.