Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge?
We're looking for an experienced, passionate and ambitious Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in Croydon on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience from a similar role who can hit the ground running. This is a busy, varied role where you'll develop and deliver marketing campaigns across online and offline channels. As we are a newly merged group there is lots of opportunity to help develop and shape marketing at Clarion.
Some of the initial priorities include:
- Lead on creating and implementing specific marketing strategies on allocated sites to support existing sales programme and sales pipeline
- Lead on day to day website content updates, social media and digital marketing including copywriting
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to coordinate the delivery of required marketing collateral to support sales launches on allocated sites
- Ensure all scheme specific budgets are maintained and logged
- Coordinate marketing activity performance reporting
- Ensure that day to day activity is in line with best practice in marketing and advertising industry and sector regulations and guidelines
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record of supporting marketing campaigns in a property field. We are also open to hearing from you if you have experience of working with developers, house builders, consultants, and agents.
You'll be familiar with the full marketing mix and comfortable leading and managing your own projects. What is essential is excellent attention to detail with strong proof reading skills along great communication and time management skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd April at Midday
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people