Senior Development Manager (Regeneration)
Our client is an award winning social housing provider dedicated to delivering high quality housing and first class services to residents. They manage 24,000 homes across the Midlands, London, Home Counties and the South East.
To help them achieve their ambitious plans to deliver 750 new homes in London every year until 2022/23 they are looking for a Senior Development Manager (Regeneration) to join their dedicated Development team.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to lead on the delivery of specific regeneration schemes from inception to completion. You will identify and secure regeneration and wider development opportunities whilst working closely with local authorities, health authorities, Homes England, the GLA and developers.
We really want to hear from you if:
- You have at least 5 years experience of managing the delivery of complex and challenging schemes from inception to completion.
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent and can demonstrate technical knowledge of building procurement, development planning, design and construction technology.
- You have a membership of a professional body e.g. RICS, CIOB, CIH.
- Extensive experience of working in a partnership environment to deliver common goals.
- Understanding of the planning process and proven experience achieving positive outcomes.
- Experience of procuring and managing consultants and contractors in a regeneration or construction environment.
- Strong financial acumen and experience of carrying out financial appraisals.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, generous annual leave entitlement and many other benefits including opportunities to develop your career, a generous pension scheme and Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health.
Please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Friday 10 May, 2019.
To download a recruitment pack containing more details about the role and a full job description please see the below link:
For further questions on the role please contact the team on 02380 001 153
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Development / regeneration Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Executive & Senior Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Senior management Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey