Retirement Housing Manager
Housing 21 is a leading national provider of retirement housing and care services for people aged 55 and above. We deliver affordable, contemporary, person-centred care and housing that meets individual needs, improves wellbeing and promotes independent living.
We are a not-for-profit business operating in over 150 local authority areas, managing around 19,000 Retirement and Extra Care apartments and providing over 80,000 hours of care each week to more than 31,000 customers.
About the role
We are looking for someone to join our regional team with primary responsibility for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire as well as some courts in Leicestershire & Buckinghamshire. You will make sure our properties and services meet the demands of current and future residents, and you will be responsible for around 20 housing courts.
In this great opportunity you will:
- optimise lettings performance and adopt the devolved repairs service
- proactively address complaints
- oversee the production of court risk assessments
- work with internal stakeholders such as the asset management team to develop court business plans and agree property compliance standards
- manage, coach and develop a team of court managers and an assistant manager
We are looking for someone with:
- management experience of leading a multi-site service
- a recognised housing / business management qualification
- strong people management skills
- knowledge of the social care market and the implications for retirement housing
If you have the right mix of experience and skills and are able to lead from the front and act as a role model for professional standards we would very much like to hear from you.
This is a mobile role therefore a full clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle for business use is required. You may be required to stay away from home from time to time.
As an employee of Housing 21 you will receive, a clear Induction pathway and training, career progression, a 35 hours full time equivalent working week, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
You will also be eligible to join the pension scheme, receive income protection, Life Cover and you may join one of the many salary sacrifice schemes we currently have available.
For further information and to apply, please visit:
Closing date: 10th May 2019
Interview date: 21st May 2019 in Birmingham
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Care and support Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Supported / sheltered housing Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Tenant services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire