Help to Buy Assistant (FTC)
Fixed term until September 2019
We are bpha, a leading Housing Association in Bedford and amongst the other great things we do in the Housing industry, we run the Help to Buy Contract covering the East and South East of England on behalf of Homes England.
We are pleased to offer the opportunity for a Help to Buy Assistant to join our team on a fixed term contract until 30 September 2019. We are looking to have you start with us asap.
This opportunity is ideal if you are looking for a change in career direction or, indeed, if you want to gain more experience in a professional environment. You’ll get to learn the ins and outs of the Help to Buy scheme; taking ownership of applications and enquiries.
Due to the important nature of these conversations and transactions, you will need to do all of this in a professional and customer-focused way to progress and issue documents within set timelines. To be a superstar member of the Help to Buy team, you’ll ensure targets - both personal and contractual - are consistently met.
You will love this role if you:
- Have consistent attention detail
- Take pride in meeting targets
- Thrive working in a busy team of like-minded individuals
Amongst what we offer you is:
- £18,000 (pro-rata) salary
- 28 days holiday (PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Closing date: 15 May 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford