We have a great opportunity to assist in the development and maintenance of an excellent and fit for purpose Enterprise Risk Management and Assurance framework as part of the overall assurance for the Peabody Group.
To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proven time management and prioritization skills,
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity,
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets,
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization,
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and use of risk management software packages,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Demonstrable knowledge and practical application of enterprise risk management,
- Experience of preparing high quality risk reports and KPIs within stipulated deadline, and
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of teams of varying sizes and skills.
Degree level qualification, and Risk management experience and willingness to undertake further or additional risk and assurance management training.