Senior Quantity Surveyor
An exiting opportunity to lead a Quantity Surveying team and partnering with Delivery teams to ensure value for money is being obtained.
A chance to work with some of the leading investment contractors in the sector.
An opportunity to help develop Peabody's in-house repairs and maintenance arm. you must be able to travel to Peabody's various sites across London & Essex.
• Proven team management and team member development skills.
• Ability to work independently, proactively and with good judgement.
• Proven time management and prioritization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and clear communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and targets.
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization.
• Excellent knowledge of commercial processes.
• Excellent knowledge of contracts, procurement methods, and the construction and maintenance industry.
• Knowledge of statistics and statistical analysis.
• Experience in successfully working with a team of professional and technical staff.
• Experience of structuring and managing financial and statistical reporting.
• Demonstrable experience of working with various procurement methods and excellent contractual knowledge.
• Experience of solving and dealing with complex contractual matters.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Able to produce and present complex reports, both in visual and written formats.
• A high level of numeracy skills and advanced ability in the use of relevant computer systems and software, particularly in Excel and repairs and investment management systems.
• Sound organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks within a demanding and changing environment.
• MRICS or FRICS (Quantity Surveying and Construction Professional Group) or working towards one of these and significant senior management experience.