Development Delivery Manager
Position: Development Delivery Manager
Salary: £47,000 (includes car allowance)
Greenacre Recruitment has partnered with a Housing Provider based in Stockport to help source them a Development Delivery Manager to deal with all post contract works relating to their Development Programme.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the delivery of affordable housing schemes across a multi county patch working with various developers, contractors, consultants and local authorities.
* Delivering a mixture of affordable rent, extra care and shared ownership schemes.
* Managing and developing a team of 2 PM’s and one APM providing training and mentoring opportunities.
* Using bespoke software create appraisals and updates on where each site is in relation to budget, completion and standards.
* Working with the asset teams to create a robust strong and detailed handover pack once snagging and defects periods have been completed.
* Using network to create strong relationships which can be relied upon to create new opportunities and work avenues where appropriate.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.