Housing Outreach Worker x 2 (Witney, Oxfordshire)
Housing Outreach Workers x 2 (Witney, Oxfordshire)
£20,190.17 - £22,723.51 plus Geographical Allowance of £1,051.00 per annum
Car Allowance – £1980 per annum
Closing date for applicants is Friday 24th May 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for two Housing Outreach Workers at Advance. Advance is a specialist supported housing association that is on an exciting journey to deliver more services and develop more housing for people with learning difficulties, disabilities and supporting people towards greater independent living.
This role based at our Witney Offices will offer greater contact and support to our tenants to enable our tenants to maintain their tenancies. We are looking for a communicative well organized individual to work this wide geographical area.
In the role you will be making a difference daily to improving the lives and outcomes of our tenants.
The role of Housing Outreach Worker will include;
- Providing effective tenancy and resident management in line with policies and procedures.
- Dealing with anti-social behaviour, tenancy changes and supporting tenants to maintain their tenancies.
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders to ensure the effective management of housing services.
- Playing a key role in helping our tenants maintain their tenancy
- Ensuring fire safety and water safety remedial actions are completed & assisting regional housing officers with annual visits
Training and development will be offered as part of our offer to ensure the successful candidate can undertake the role.
Both posts will have duties split geographically between Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Luton, Worcestershire & Herefordshire.
As travel is a requirement of the role, a full, current driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
If you are a person who likes to make a difference and experience of working in a diverse housing organisation then this is the job for you!
For and informal discussion please contact Jane Couch – Senior Housing Officer on 07702558326
You will be required to provide evidence of right to work. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered by Advance.
We value diversity and therefore welcome applications from everyone interested in working at Advance. Advance are enrolled in the disability confidence scheme.
Advance Housing & Support Ltd reserves the right to close this job once sufficient applications have been received.