This is a very exciting time for West Kent. They are a vibrant, thriving organisation making a real difference for the people of Kent. Their first thirty years have been full of achievements and if you want to lead them in their ambitions for their fourth decade, then West Kent look forward to receiving an application from you.
To apply, please can you:
- Submit an up-to-date CV
- Enhance your application with a personal statement (a word document is attached separately for you to populate)
- Complete the combined Declaration and Equal Opportunities Data form (a word version of this form is attached separately)
- Provide contact details for 2 professional referees, one of which is your current or most recent employer. References will only be sought with agreement of the appointee
- Let us know if you cannot make the published interview and selection dates.
Forest HR are supporting West Kent with their recruitment, if you wish to have an informal discussion about the role or if you have any questions please contact Sue Manning, Director, email, email@example.com or mobile: 07939 269612. Sue would be delighted to speak to you.
Closing date for applications: noon, Tuesday 28th May 2019
To download a copy of the Recruitment Information Pack, (which includes how to apply), Personal Statement & Declaration and Equal Opportunities Data form, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks
- Corporate Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks