A talented and committed individual is needed to provide robust support across the development programme by taking ownership of and continuously improving the organisations standard Employers Requirements. This role will make significant contributions on strategic innovation objectives including changing how we procure services and materials, implementing BIM 2 throughout our development programme and using offsite construction solutions.
The Technical Manager will also positively influence project outcomes by providing expert guidance and participate in decision making on energy strategies, contractor proposals and technical submittals.
Overall, the technical manager shall have a key role enabling successful delivery of the new organisation’s vision and objectives so:
- The schemes we build are of the highest quality
- Problems are identified at an early stage and remedial action taken
- Risks are identified and managed
- Changing business and regulatory requirements are identified
- Effective resource planning and optimum use of resources for quality and satisfaction
- Effective budget control
- Proven relevant experience in the housing or construction sector