Development Manager - Delivery
The Partnerships team will work on a variety of projects, but the key work areas are: Joint Venture/ Partnership arrangements, Intensification of existing Peabody Estates, and new business / delivery of all projects within Bexley and Greenwich (but excluding Thamesmead).
This role will ensure that policies and services enable successful delivery of the new organisation’s vision and objectives.
- Previous experience in managing the construction of new mixed tenure developments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with internal and external parties including residents.
- Proficiency in financial appraisals for new build housing schemes.
- Understanding of construction contracts and EU procurement including working in Joint Venture and negotiation skills.
- Excellent connections within the housebuilding and contracting sectors.
- An understanding of the Housing Association sector would be preferred, but not essential.
- None considered essential although professional qualification such as ARB, RTPI, RICS, MCIOB, APM etc. are desirable.