Regional Sales Director - South
Clarion is the largest housing group in the UK with an ambitious growth trajectory. Our business plan is supported by a raft of commercial activities, including our new homes sales division, driving revenue for the Group. With a growing pipeline of new developments and our expanding geographical reach, we're recruiting four Regional Sales Directors to cover London, North & Central, South and East regions, reporting into the National Sales Director.
The regions will potentially each deliver 500-1000 new home sales a year, as we reach our growth aspirations - making each region a significant sales operation in its own right, competing alongside the major housebuilders. We're looking for candidates who have a solid track record of working at this scale or have the key skills to step up to this level.
Some of the key duties include:
- Provide leadership of the regional sales team including managing all field staff and agents to drive sales performance
- Design sales strategies including the set-up of on-site sales operations including sales centres and show homes
- To carry out market research and lead on all market assessments for new sales opportunities in the region to make recommendations to the Director of Sales and the Board
- To optimise value through product development, mix, design, specification, sales strategies, pricing strategies and constant market and competitor reviews
- To work collaboratively with the Land, New Business and Delivery teams from project inception through to completion, to professionally represent the sales operation and drive value at all times
- Close working with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales Progression to drive performance with early off plan sales launches and 28 day reservation to exchange timeframes
We are looking for enthusiastic, smart and driven people with experience at senior management team level of overseeing a significant sales operation with a track record of successful delivery. Ultimately you need to have a great work ethic and be hungry to drive sales and achieve success.
You'll have a strong background of driving sales performance against budget. We expect you to have a deep understanding of the UK property market and delivering new build sales. We're looking for an excellent negotiator with strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a wide audience.
If you have extensive experience of working with developers and house builders and the ability to maximise new build developments through design, mix, specification and creativity we want to hear from you!
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd May 2019 at midday
Interviews will be held on Monday 10th, Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th June 2019 at our More London Place office
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.