Head of Income
First Ark Group is a unique social business model, aiming to provide fantastic services to our customers and life changing opportunities which will inspire people in the communities in which we work. Generating social value is at the core of everything we do and is a key ingredient of innovative formula for creating success.
We’re on a mission to deliver first class homes, products and services that enable people, places and organisations to flourish.
The Group was formed in 2012 and have grown into a diverse organisation that strives to be pioneering and innovative in the way we do business. We have added new elements to our business and our plans are for further growth, but we always stay true to our social purpose and have our customers at the heart of everything that we do.
With over 14,000 homes, hundreds of new homes being built every year, over 25,000 customers and a developing portfolio of high profile commercial customers - there’s lots going on.
We now seek to appoint a Head of Income. This role will report directly to the Executive Director of Customer Insight and form a key member of the Leadership Team.
The incoming Head of Income will be responsible for ensuring First Ark is maximising income collection and reducing residual debt whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service. Critical to success, will be the ability to work in partnership across the business at all levels whilst also working closely with the Executive Team.
- An experienced income professional with strong track record of delivering performance improvement.
- Knowledge and understanding of working in a regulated environment, with a strong understanding of the issues and challenges of the social housing sector.
- Proven experience across income management processes and reporting.
- Evidence of designing, maintaining and validating data assurance frameworks.
- Evidence of excellence in customer service and delivery of complex services.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/72367
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our Housing advisor at Berwick Partners: Ben Ingram Ben.Ingram@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd June 2019