A vacancy has arisen in our Developer team for an Aftercare Manager. The main duties of the role are to:
- Lead and manage the team of Quality officers, fostering a strong team ethos of accountability and responsibility.
- Manage the wider relationship with teams across the organisation, delivering excellent service.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered in line with agreed service standards.
- Build and manage strong relationships with Contractors and Trades to deliver timely customer service.
- Ensure statutory requirements are met, such as NHBC, gas safety, fire safety, electrical safety and records are kept up to date.
- Monitor, manage and report contractor, internal and consultant performance to meet KPIS, tracking patterns and areas of improvement.
- Own and develop the processes, procedures to ensure continuous improvement within the service. Monitoring best practice across the sector to ensure the departments remains agile and responsive to change
- Manage all customer complaints through the escalation process, liaising with the Development Manager, Field Sales Manager and other relevant people.
- Actively manage, report and react to all Risks with each Project.
- Ensure compliant handovers of all properties.
- Other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the Trust, to ensure effective delivery of allocated developments.
The successful applicant will have excellent project management skills, a strong command of MS Office and excellent verbal and written skills. In addition to this they will be a strong negotiator. Construction experience is a requirement for this role.
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, a salary sacrifice child care voucher scheme, access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme and annual leave allowance.
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please send a CV and covering letter, outlining why you are suitable for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload below.
Closing date: 24th May 2019 at 12pm
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sale
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sale
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sale
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sale
- Procurement Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sale