Twickenham initially then relocating to Farringdon in July
Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands, Southern and the East of England.
Are you detail orientated and deadline driven? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s largest Housing Associations?
We’re looking to recruit for a highly motivated Marketing Administrator to join our SO Resi Marketing Team – our Shared Ownership brand by Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing. The successful candidate will be social media savvy and enjoy creating interesting and engaging content. Have a proactive approach and able to hit come in and hit the ground running.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a flair for property marketing and up-to-date digital media knowledge.
- Maintain and update all Resales listings across all website portals. Ensuring information is accurate and updated regularly
- Monitor and update content across SO Resi social media platforms.
- Maintain and update salesforce ensuring data is regularly updated and templated responses are accurate and follow brand tone of voice
- To assist in the maintaining and updating of the salesforce database of prospective purchasers and to use this database for campaigns and reports.
- To ensure that SO Resi website content is fresh and information is correct and consistent.
- Assist in the preparation of relevant marketing and sales collateral for the aftersales team
- Undertake mailshots and e-marketing campaigns and regularly source nomination lists from various homebuy agents and other data sources.
- Provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for department/company.
- To assist with coordination of events such as development launches, PR initiatives and exhibitions.
- Maintain liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of relevant marketing material.
- Ensure that all printed promotional material is distributed effectively throughout the department/company as and when required.
- To provide an effective support service to the sales team, dealing with general and development specific enquiries via telephone, email and social media channels as required.
- Staffing new build show suites and sales exhibitions at weekends if required
- To take minutes and notes at meetings as required.
- Ensure legislative and regulatory guidelines and policies are followed.
- Ensure MTVH policies and procedures are followed at all times including the lone working policy.
- To perform other duties as assigned by line manager from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Calm and resilient under pressure
- Pro-active and positive approach to work
- Displays professionalism at all times
Interview Date: 29th May 2019
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be exposed to the fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing and utilising your skill set.
We offer great benefits, in addition to generous holiday entitlement we provide:
- Life assurance with a matched contribution (up to 12%) pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- Eye care scheme
- Plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it’s the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call us now on 0203 5353 611.
Our promise All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.