Project Manager (Asset - Regeneration)
Mobile with regular travel across East Anglia
9 month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Asset Management team, on a 9-month fixed term basis to manage the performance of building and estate service contract and workflow (including sustainability, environmental and estate improvements) specifically related to regeneration of existing properties. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of project managing residential project management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of operational performance, delivery and budgets in respect of the above project ensuring an excellent customer service.
- Feasibility appraisal and design, Town Planning, service and contract procurement, budget control and delivery of repair, refurbishment and building projects.
- Appropriate procurement of contracts (drafting, evaluation, negotiation and mobilisation) that delivers annual servicing, installation and repairs services for domestic property owned by the organisation.
- Monitoring contract performance, measuring service and financial performance.
- Ensure legislative and regulatory compliance in delivering the service (includes but not exclusive to OJEU and health and safety).
- Responsible for service quality including customer feedback and complaints management.
- Deliver efficiencies, cashable savings and service improvement through good contract management.
Essential Requirements for this role include:
- Experience of project management of residential construction
- Experience of contract management, including managing site-based contractors working on domestic properties
- Experience of management of individuals and third parties in a maintenance or construction environment
- Experience of risk assessment and method statements
In return we offer an agile and modern environment, a competitive salary, 25-day holiday minimum with length of service increase to 28 days plus flexibility to buy and sell, company high-street discount scheme and wellbeing hub including Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information call Becky at Greenacre Recruitment.
Apply for Project Manager (Asset - Regeneration)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly